Enterprise architecture (EA) has to build bridges between and integrate each of at least six architectures:
1. Value Architecture - strategies, targets, KPI-models
2. Business Architecture - governance, operational and support domains; Core value chains, business processes, workflows, business rules, products, etc.
3. Organizational Architecture - management models, organizational design, job descriptions, individual performance models
4. Information Architecture - data, information, knowledge requirements, etc.
5. Spatial Architecture - where things are located, location of assets, activities
6. Technology Architecture - enabling it all
Most EA approaches are insufficient in their integration, connectivity and fusion of these architectures to function in a seamless and optimal way.